In My Neighborhood in 36532>Question Details

Danniegirl, Other/Just Looking in 36532

I'm planning on moving out of my current residence next summer and I was thinking of getting a lease-to-own home. Are there any listed in?

Asked by Danniegirl, 36532 Sun Apr 11, 2010

Fairhope?

Answers

6
There are a few. What price range? Size? Do you want to buy now? I have one MLS# 142874 . Go to http://www.harperrealtyonline.com. It is currently leased through May 2011 and you could be the new landlord until you need it for yourself. Sandra
Hi Danniegirl, yes is this economy their are more owner finance and other financeing options from owners. My advice would be to start looking 6 months before your planned move and for sure hook up with a outstanding agent preferably one that works as a buyers agent to work the local area for you. this way if they are any good you he or she will also give you the homes that are offered by owners as well as the ones on the mls. As for right now your doing the best thing and that is starting the shopping process for a good agent. i will check back with you in a few months and of course email me with any questions no matter what they are, i will help you with no obligations, thanks beau. gocondo@msn.com
In the present economic climate that we are in, sellers are willing to negotiate terms. I would council you to contact a Realtor who works in the area that you are interested in and consult a real estate lawyer so you have a good grasp on the long and short of it. There is a difference between rent with option and a lease purchase agreement. One could be more in favor of you than the other.

Kind regards,
Anja Howard
Hi Danniegirl,
There are lease to own and owner financing on some of the listed properties in Fairhope right now. The lowest priced home is at $149,900 and the highest priced at $3,400,000.
There are many many options to choose from and even those that are not advertised as lease purchase or lease to own may consider that option with a solid contract on the table.
I wish you the best in your search and if you should need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me.
Warm regards,
Dedra
I am a Realtor in Gulf Shores and there are many properties lease to own and owner financing type properties currently listed in Fairhope and surrounding areas. Give me a call and I would be happy to help you.
Since no local answers yet--any local agent can help you, contact any realty office(s) and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask.