In My Neighborhood in 95422>Question Details

debra.frye, Home Buyer in Atascadero, CA

I'm planning on buying in Lake County w/in 6 months. Any suggestions on affordable houses for sale, open to fixer uppers and foreclosures. Any?

Asked by debra.frye, Atascadero, CA Fri Jan 13, 2012

areas to avoid? Clearlake Oaks appears to be slumplike. We liked Lakeport & Kelseyville. Any suggestions, folks? Thanks for your time.

Answers

4
Sure if you visit my website http://www.gotolakecounty.com you can click on MLS Listings and see all of the active homes for sale in the county
Hi all, I am tryiing to buy a place, I want commercial/residential zoning areas. What I need to know is what are the bad areas to avoid..Please help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Hi...Lake county is just like any county, good & not so good depending on what you think & expect....& obviously on your wants & pocket book....I /we have lived here for over 30 years & selling real estate for over 30 years too...Lake county is very unique, beautiful &&&& affordable!......If you wish, drop me a line & I will be more than happy to meet with you & talk over any questions you may have concerning areas & prices....hope this helps
kellseyville in the riviera is very nice, upper lake , middletown and the cobb area