In My Neighborhood in 10462>Question Details

Yesenia Garc…, Home Owner in Bronx, NY

I'm looking to sell a 3 bdrm coop in Pelham Parkway South and Holland Ave. in the Bronx. I need an experienced realtor familiar with this

Asked by Yesenia Garcia, Bronx, NY Wed Nov 9, 2011

neighborhood How do I find an experienced realtor who knows about selling coops and knows the market in my specific area ? I don't want to waste time overpricing my coop or waste money underpricing it.

Answers

15
Hi Yesenia,

I would recommend contacting Erjon. He is a great realtor who works for the #1 real estate company in the Bronx.
Dear Yesenia,

The best price is always the lowest price, but that price is really affected by Location, Renovations, and Amenities. Please call me at 347-445-2986 and I'd gladly sit down with you and do a preview of the Coop, and I will show you the market value of the unit and what else is out there in the market so we can price it right and get the offers flowing.

Erjon Marku
Exit Realty Search
347-445-2986
GOOD MORNING YESENIA IF YOU ARE STILL INTRESTED IN SELLING YOUR 3 BEDROOM CO-OP GIVE ME A CALL I WILL LOVE TO HELP YOU.

DANNY LOPEZ
COLDWELL BANKER
718-606-5158
http://WWW.BRONXBESTHOMESFORSALE.COM
Hi Yesinia
Thank you for reaching out to an agent to assist with your sale. I am very familiar with the coops on Holland. Ive actually sold a few. I am the person whom actually got coopers square to update the insurance in order to get banks to lend in 2199 Holland. I am not sure what price you are looking for but I will happily come out and do a free evaluation for you. This way you will get a general ideal of what to expect for your sale. I am also closing this week on 601 pelham pkway, I have 1874 pelham parkway closing this month and I have closed on Brady court and Cruger ave. This was all in 2012. Please feel free to give me a call or send me an email to arrange a meeting.
I can be reached at 646 588 1720 or email me at bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
Yesenia,

I am happy to tell you that I have a 3br co-op for sale in Pelham Parkway at a great price, better than any other 2br in that area, give me a call so that i may go over it with you.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

SANCHEZEANTONIO@GMAIL.COM

http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Hi. Yesenia
For starters hiring a professional is the best decision that you could make. Especially in this market. I am very familiar with the area and have listed and sold many of the units on Holland ave. Within the last 8 months there may have only been a few sales. I have been part of atleast half of those. It is not the area. After we meet I will go into more detail. I have worked closely with the management companies, Andre and the banks to get those buildings approved. I have the banks that are lending I. Thoee buildings now as well. Again I dont want to go into the full detail on here. But please know, that working with an agent that does not have this information will hold up your sale if they get the buyer. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Bruce McIntyre
Bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Yesenia,

Give me a call I can help.

Antonio Sanchez
347-320-0673
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Dear Yesenia,

The first step in your task in hiring a real estate agent will be to interview a few agents that have done business in the area and decide who you feel will represent your interests best. Like you said above you do not want to overprice your apartment only to have it sit on the market for several months or underprice it and then you walk away with the feeling that you could have gotten a better price. This is a buyers market and there are agressive buyers out there looking for properties to purchase. When any property is listed buyers will look at your apartment and compare it to the other listings on the market as well as what has sold recently.

In your area there are less than 5, 3 bedroom Coops for sale, the units on the market include Bolton Street and Brady Avenue Coops. Since there are not many of these type of units on the market you have to make sure that the realtor that you hire can price it and market it competitively, because the area that it is located in has great amenities such as access to public transportation, shopping, parks, etc.

Best of luck. I would be glad to discuss with you further.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Network
Tel.: 646-479-7873
E-mail: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
Hello Yesenia,
As a real estate professional and local resident of the neighborhood I can appreciate your need to sell your co-operative at current market value and as quickly as possible. Feel free to contact me to discuss how we market your unit and get it sold! I look forward to hearing from you.

Gaspar Batista
Exit Realty Search
646.285.8600
gaspar.sales@gmail.com
If you are in the building at 2199 Holland Ave I actually have all of the By Laws, Applications and financials for 2011 from the management company. I am the listing agent on a 2 bedroom unit in that building and I had a 1 bedroom unit in there as well. The 2 bedroom received several offers in the 1st month. My client, the seller actually had the oppertunity to say no to some offers. That's not a bad position to be in. I am very familiar with that area and I have had several deals on units in that area over the last few months. With me being familiar with the board, management, that building and all of the surroundings. With the knowings of a Bank that actually close in that building will make the process easier because again we have all of the required paper work. Feel free to contact me with any and all questions or concerns. Bruce McIntyre
Yesenia, I know many qualified Realtors in your area and would be happy to provide you with their contact information.

Gail@GailGladstone.com
Yesenia, it's worth interviewing multiple agents to see who has the best marketing plan and is the best negotiator. I would like to apply for the position of selling your home. Please give me a call at 718-510-3012 or email me at yankeesrealtor@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to your call.

Valerie Reyes
Exit Realty Search
Web Reference: http://Www.thebronxmls.com
Hi Yesenia,

I am about to close on a unit I sold at 2199 Holland Ave. With that said, I hope that your building is not under the same board. Either way, I can help with whatever questions you may have and share whatever information I legally can regarding the co-ops in your area. I know the area and almost more importantly, I know lenders that can CLOSE. Call me to discuss, thanks!

David Rodriguez
David.Rodriguez@pantigagroup.com
718.451.6859
Web Reference: http://www.pantigagroup.com
Hi Yesenia, let me be the first to tell you that you are making a wise decision by choosing a Professional to guide and assist you with the Sale of your home. With the proper tools and marketing techniques your home will sell. Unlike many others I will tell you that I can't guarentee you that I will sell your home. But I will gurantee that I will push and market your home to every buyer on the market. Here at the Pantiga Group we actually co broke and list our properties so that any agent from any company can sell it. With that being said it will increase our chances of selling your home quicker. Please feel free to contact me so that we can set up a time and date to take a look at the property and look at the comparables. Its always good to know first hand and up front what your competition is doing. In todays not so ideal market, the only factors that will stop your home from selling is the pricing. The wrong advise can and will cost you thousands of dollars. Feel free to contact me via email or phone. Bruce McIntyre
Bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
1 347_657 1114 ext 111
Bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
1 347_657 1114 ext 111