Curtis, Home Buyer in 10031

I'm looking to purchase a condo in the caswell cove complex. its a very beautiful setting and the surrounding

Asked by Curtis, 10031 Sat Aug 8, 2009

area looks great, too! Are there any concerns I should have about the railroad and the industrial plants that are close by? I fell in love with the area when I discovered how secluded and conveniently located it is to everything. But I have some serious concerns about trend analysis I've seen for housing for this area compared to the rest of milord. should I be concerned about this area long-term?

jerry

Answers

1
Jack Mulrooney’s answer
Hi Curtis, Great Complex!

Like almost everything in the area Milford has suffered a huge price decline in the last year. Long term, things have always recovered and the smart money is investing heavely in Real Estate now while prices are at thier lowest.

Most water front property rebounds quicker that any other and tends to hold its' value better.