Billsobe, Home Buyer in West Avenue, Miami B...

I'm looking for a condo in south beach and finding it hard to find a FHA approved building, Any

Asked by Billsobe, West Avenue, Miami Beach, FL Sun Aug 16, 2009

suggestions?

Answers

6
Hi Bill,
Unfortunalty many are not, especially the new buildings. And there is no official "list" to find one, it is more of a building by building search.
My assumption is the older buildings along the Venetion would be FHA approved, and I am pretty sure the Grand Venetion is.
It would require knowing your price range and the specifics of you search to give a more comprehansive anser. If you are working with a mortgage broker they can generally find out the information and a realtor an as well. Another option is to directly call the condo management office of a building you are considering, they will whould know if the building would quialify.

Good luck and feel freee to get in touch if you need further assistance,

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 16, 2009
CLICK HERE for detailed listings on south Beach I have a great Lender on hand to answer any questions on FHA Loans

http://www.miamihomestore.com/listings/areas/43615,43621,86712…
Hi Bill,

I recently helped someone with a purchase via FHA in the West Avenue corridor and I would be more than happy to assist you too. During the process I learned a lot and realized much of the information known to Realtors and buyers is simply not true, there are opportunities but, you need an agent and mortgage broker willing to go the distance for you. During my frantic research to assist my last buyer realize her dream, I was fortunate to connect with the mortgage broker who has made it his mission teaching others the finer points while debunking the myths about FHA financing, he is an absolute joy to work with and now my #1 go to lender.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in making this FHA purchase actually happen.

Jen Neil
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
(954)257-8448
idcrealtor@gmail.com
Hi, You can use this link to see if any condos you have interest in is FHA approved...https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condlook.cfm. If you are a a first time buyer you should see if there are any first time home buyer loans available in FL.

Chris
Hi Bill, I agree with Poples. its not easy to find a "nice" FHA building in Miami Beach although not impossible since some new building are getting approved. it s a matter of a process, and some are going through. if you could give me a budget and some criteria on the condo you are looking for, ill be glad to send you some options as they become available.

Good luck and feel freee to get in touch if you have further questions.

Alexander
Fortune Intenational
alexfortunemiami@gmail.com

.
hey Bill, I'm on the same boat as you and there are only 3, as of a few months back:
Collins Manor
Park Front Condo
Coral Bay Club
However according to my realtor who is incredibly reliant, responsible, and professional, none of these buildings are of good quality.

Hope this helps.
Plopes, see my response to Bill's question. I hope that it will shed some light on your situation as well. The 3 buildings you mentioned are not the only ones "approved" there are others. Get in touch with me if you would like assistance finding a condo in a much nicer, newer building.

Jen Neil
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
(954)257-8448
idcrealtor@gmail.com
Flag Mon Jan 6, 2014