Wendy, Both Buyer and Seller in 20037

I'm looking for a 2-bedroom home under $500,000 that's zoned for Janney Elementary School. I can't seem to make Trulia or Redfin search by school

Asked by Wendy, 20037 Wed Mar 2, 2011

boundaries (yes, I understand the boundaries change). It's zip code 20016 but within that zip code you have several elementary schools. Any help appreciated. I looked at the apartments over Best Buy but they're really not for our family. Thank you in advance.

Answers

2
Looking at what is on the market right now, there are no current properties that fit your bill. What is your time-frame?

Melissa
You should go to the DC schools website to get the general boundaries for the school. Or go to google maps for the address and get a sense of which streets and areas would be in that elementary school area.

Do you have a buyer's agent to help you narrow down your search? If not, I would be glad to be of assistance.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
202.285.9479