In My Neighborhood in 95842>Question Details

Faasani.gaea, Renter in Sacramento, CA

I'm interested in taking a look at this home. Please give me a call at 916.339.0524, thank you.

Asked by Faasani.gaea, Sacramento, CA Sat Feb 18, 2012

Answers

4
I agree with the other respondents. If you are looking for a rental, and since you don't mention the exact property here, I'd suggest you contact the agent who posted the listing directly.

I would also caution you on posting your phone number here. You might want to remove it.
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com
If you're interested in buying a home and need representation, please call me. If it's a rental you're after you're better off contacting the agent directly.
Mike Schubert
Better Homes & Gardens
DRE# 01894768
(916) 799-8300
Since no link is visible, rather than waiting for a call why not directly contact the listing agent, or any local agent/realty office can also help, they all have access to the same information.
Faasani - This is a general form, I would call the agent directly (thier info should be on the listing your are inquiring about) to set up a time.