rmpratt59, Home Buyer in Surprise, AZ

I'm interested in a property in south mountain 2432 W Maldonado Rd,does anyone know how the area is?? Thanks

Asked by rmpratt59, Surprise, AZ Wed Mar 28, 2012

Answers

2
Pratt:

The current market is light in inventory as homes are going under contract quickly.

This home came onto the market on 1/5/2012 and was under contract on 1/18/2012. This is a Short Sale listing - it's important to know the aspects of Short Sales, Bank Owned and Traditional Sales and how you can best be prepared to capture one of these properties.

Currently there are 4-Active (for sale) properties in 85041 with 1,675 to 2,023 square feet and priced between $83,200 and $99,900. Copy and paste the following link to your web browser to see them:

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?wwss8716v13,12,1"

If you are indeed ready to take advantage of low home prices and low interest rates, let's get started. I know the area very well and I can provide you with a free consultation in the buying process and preparation. No obligation, just give me a call.

Al Rivera
HUNT Real Estate ERA
100 Years of Real Estate Service
602-750-7141
Hi rempratt59, looks like that specific property is already under contract as if 1/18. We'd love to be able to help you find another similar property in that subdivision or surrounding area. Mark and I are full time agents working in all areas of the valley. Call or email us if we can help with your search. Have a great day!