Peter, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I live in Taiwan now and I am looking for a home for my daughter. She probably will study in Chicago for her graduated degree. I do not have the

Asked by Peter, Chicago, IL Sun Sep 9, 2012

telephone number in USA so I couldn't log into your system. Please contact me to my email: peter@wellland.com.tw

Answers

13
Im sure you've been contacted by every agent in the city by now. My suggestion would be to do some research and find a few agents to interview and see who is the best fit for you and your daughter.
Would be glad to assist you in searching for a good place for your daughter. Also, if you wish to rent for a year before purchasing I can also assist in this matter as well, as this option would also save your daughter much relative to on-campus housing. I am a graduate of one of the best BIG TEN universities - Northwestern University. I have also done graduate level class work at the University of Chicago. In addition, I have also attended many other universities here in IL throughout the years.

Should you be interested in any real estate here in Chicago or even back in Taiwan, please let me know I handle local and international real estate.

You may contact me at:
myrealtoriscr@yahoo.com

Cheers!
Carmen
Highly suggest renting first, I work with 90 luxury high rise buildings in downtown Chicago, would be more then happy to show her some great options. Thank you
Best advice whence looking at online properties is to call the listing agent- they have the most up-to-date information since they are representing the sale of the property. The listing agent is ALWAYS identified in the information section. MIchael Rosenblum, listing agent for 520 Huron and #1 Broker in RIver North Sales.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Well, since there are lots of good universities in Chicago area. You need to know which one and then try to find the home for her. Since some university are located in the area that is not very stable, you need to contact the school for any student housing.
Hello Peter,
My telephone number is 847-997-9587 call me or email me if you have any questions regarding Realestate. My kids also go to graduate school in chicago may be if you or your daughter have any questions may be my kids can help.
Iqbal M Jaffer
847-997-9587
My telephone number is on my website also, It is 847-997-9587
my email add is: realtorjaffer@sbcglobal.net
both my kids, son and my daughter go to graduate school here in chicago if you or your daughter have any questions feel free to ask and if you have any questions on realestate call me or email me.
Iqbal M Jaffer
Realty Resources Illinois
Plenty of value opportunities and properties for sale that should meet your daughter's needs. I would be glad to assist you and your family. Feel free to contact me.
You are going to get a million emails. Here is what you want to do. Out of all the emails, contact 3 people and interview them. See who fits your needs best. If you have never been to Chicago, I would probably have your daughter rent first. There are so many different areas that it may be confusing. She should get to know some before making a big decision.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
I will e-mail you separately, but I will let you know that the Chicago Metro area is quite large and it would be very helpful to find out where your daughter would be studying and what type of property you are looking for, are you thinking to buy a condo for her or is it your intend to rent a property for her
nearby her university. Which university will she be attending?

Once I know the area in which she would like to live or which university she will be attending
I can send you available properties or rentals.

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hi Peter!! My name is Naketa and I am a Leasing Specialist with Chicago Rent Finders. I can help your daughter find a great place close to which ever campus she plans to attend. You can reach me via email at naketa@chicagorentfinders or 312 854 9311. Thanks!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
have your daughter call us.. I will email you..you do not get access..I have to send it to you through the bat cave..up to the NWO in Colorado out to Washington to the transitional station in Greenland to your cell phone.. that will take FOREVER!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Feel free to use http://www.CONDOChicago.com for your search. You will likely need cash for your purchase.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012