Dayz485, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

I live at 485 Buel Ave SI. Neighbor behind me at Liberty St.The tree is moving my fence . I ask him nicely and still still remains. What can I do ..?

Asked by Dayz485, Staten Island, NY Wed Oct 31, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


When a tree or other vegetation intrudes on another's property, the property owner has the right under NY state law to prune the intrusion back to the property line.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 31, 2012
For any necessary legal advice it's really in your best interest to consult with an attorney...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 31, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer