Chiquita, Renter in Cincinnati, OH

I like the house on Orion. I have a few questions: Is there a carport at the rear of the house? May I see a picture of the rear yard?

Asked by Chiquita, Cincinnati, OH Sun Sep 2, 2012

I'd also like to know the crime statistics for the area where the house is located.

Answers

3
There are three homes on Orion two have garages on one does not.. 3828 has a small garage when I showed it the garage appeared to need some help. 3827 has no garage or carport. 3309 has a two car garage. IIf you are interested in seeing any of them call 368-8491
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Thanks, Stephen. Please send pictures of the other homes on Orion.
Flag Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hello Chiquita! The house you're referring to has a small garage in the back, no carport. There is currently no photo available of the back yard, if you're interested, going out & touring the house. If you're interested in touring the home, please don't hesitate to contact me; chris@chrisgerke.com or 513-673-7074.

Ad yes, spot crime.com is a very good resource for the crime information you're searching for.

Chris Gerke
OwnerLand Realty
513-673-7074 Direct
513-322-7124 Fax
Chris@chrisgerke.com
http://www.chrisgerke.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hi Chiquita, I am not sure which house on Orion you are inquiring about. There are 3 currently on the market. If you want to email me the address, I can forward pictures of the yard or send you the direct link to the listing. I lived in Pleasant Ridge for almost 10 years and was very happy. As for the crime, I like to use spotcrime.com to see crime stats.

Brianne Kroger
Brianne.kroger@cbws.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Thanks for your fast follow-up. : )
Flag Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hi Brianne, the link for the house on Trulia is http://www.trulia.com/rental/3094437661--Orion-Ave-Cincinnati-OH-45213
Flag Sun Sep 2, 2012