In My Neighborhood in 62234>Question Details

Passionparti…, Home Buyer in Collinsville, IL

I just want to Comment This was my Family Home I am Heart Broken that i cannot get it back , best of luck to whome ever ows this home

Asked by Passionpartiesbytt44, Collinsville, IL Tue May 24, 2011

Answers

5
Passion there is no link to a specific home.. My heart goes out to you for losing your home, it takes alot to negotiate with the bank, for those in similar situations, teh key is to contact the bank early, ask for home retention dept, if you have any ability to make payments, they can work with you, if you have no income or no ability to make any payment, than a short sale is teh best way so you can at least save your credit from a foreclsoure to be able to move on in the future.

Good luck working things out .
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 25, 2011
PassionParties,
I'm sorry for your loss. You are in good company with many people in our current financial situation. I've seen many people recover and do well after going through difficult times. Do your best to move forward.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 25, 2011
You lived in THIS house (3 Peggy Sue CT)? The economy has made things hard for SO many. I'm sorry you can't get it back. I've been waiting for ever to see more photos of it and they've finally posted them. I wish it were more 'open' inside yet it's still a lovely home. Who ever designed the drive-way was genus IMO. It's so pretty! We're in our mid-60s and are thinking about a bigger home since we have 4 young grand kids. I want a home where they have LOTS of room to play (unlike our home of 38 yrs in Granite City).

Take care and I hope that life is good to you. ;o)
This was my home when i was a child until i was 15 my dad passed house was in my lil sisters name and my mom lost it to back taxes she has passed now and i just recently saw it on this page it was 419 so jefferson in collinsville IL 62234 i am now 45 my younger sister is going on 35 we would not know how to even try and get it back it was not suppose to beable to be sold until she was 18 and had a chance to pay up the back taxes cause she was a minor but it happened and her name was the only name on there thanks