In My Neighborhood in 18032>Question Details

Flightestman, Home Buyer in Catasauqua, PA

I just moved back to the lehigh valley and I'm looking for a house in Catasaqua. i think this would be more of a investment property. I wanted to

Asked by Flightestman, Catasauqua, PA Tue Oct 2, 2012

know if the if it rented out for cars there ar e5 of them. if so hit be worth taking a loan for 64,000 having the garages pay for mortgage.

Answers

3
Check out my listing on 525 Race St. It's a Brick single with plenty of character (inlaid hardwood floors, walnut wood staircase and doors. Plaster walls (well insulated) and new kitchen and baths.
It is a definite plus if the property can bring in income from renting out the garages. The first step would be to speak to a local lender to determine your financing options with an investment property. Please feel free to contact me directly @ 484-294-1063 for your real estate needs. I am a life-long resident of Catasauqua. Thank you!
Any property with additional rental potential for added income is a plus. However, this property will qualify for a different type of loan since it is an investment and you may need 20% down. A Local lender will be able to work out the right financing program for you. Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks!
I have 20 percent and I seen the property its 5 garages which look a rented to me. Then a window/'s up top for a full place thta is house including the kitchen bathroom, as a home would be? I wouldnt offer her 65k . I may rent the top one out to a friend. Is it a full house with what is in a full house to live bathroom, kitchen, livng room, bedroom's. I should probably get it appriased as well.
Flag Tue Oct 2, 2012