Lashay Robin…, Other/Just Looking in Natchitoches County,...

I have two Children that goes to Fairview Alpha,& i think on cold days the school need to have the children inside of the building.I recently

Asked by Lashay Robinson, Natchitoches County, LA Mon Dec 13, 2010

went to I have two Children that attend Fairview Alpha, & i think on cold days the school need to have the children inside of the building.I recently attend a Dare Program,& saw children playing out side.It was to cold that day.This is flu season & everybody need to be aware of this especially schools.PLEASE KEEP THE KIDS INSIDE ON COLD DAYS...

Answers

2
Lashay,

First and foremost, I would contact the school with your concerns. If it is a concern of multiple parents and the school does not respond, it would be a good idea to attend a board meeting. It is possible that there is a standard that has to do with the temperature outside and when it is too hot/cold to have the children play.

Check out the website that I have attached. It talks about outside play and how long children should play under certain conditions. I hope this helps!

Stephanie Drag
Realty Executives, Pequannock
stephaniedrag@realtyexecutives.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 14, 2010
Consider expressing your concerns directly with the school--speak to the superintendent and or principal.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 13, 2010