In My Neighborhood in 47129>Question Details

melisacraigm…, Renter in Clarksville, IN

I have lived in clarksville for 4 yrs 7 months as a renter in the meadows at greentree apts. the area is normally very nice. but isnt there alot of

Asked by melisacraigmiles, Clarksville, IN Tue Oct 23, 2012

crime. and how can we find a home with 1700 s footage foreclosure to purchase in clark co. under 75,000

Answers

1
The area that your apartment is in does have a lot of police calls. And the square footage that you are looking for at the price you have quoted is hard to find in class A property. If you are will to spend the time and effort you may find a bank owned bi level AS IS at that price. But many times the AS IS homes do NOT qualify for financing.
If you are willing to invest a little time, call me for an appointment and I will be happy to show you the whole market for Clarksville or any other close by southern Indiana area. Please call or text me at 812-786-4590.
Mike Campbell
RE/MAX FIRST
1712 Williamsburg Dr.
Jeffersonville, IN. 47130