Kolholznik, Home Owner in Frederick, MD

I have been looking at properties in North Crossing - Fieldstone, Harpers, etc. My wife and I would like to know if it is a 'safe'

Asked by Kolholznik, Frederick, MD Wed Jul 13, 2011

neighborhood, good neighbors, etc. We are concerned about its proximity to Buell, where there have been problems.

Answers

6
Hi Bill,

I recommend you check with the police department and ask about crime statistics for this area if you have any concerns.

Cathy Chapman
Signature Home Sales
301-514-6839
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 13, 2011
It is a very safe community to live. The schools are all top-notched and peoples are nice here. We haven't hear anything negative since we settled here on 2009. I hope this can help you.
Hi

Is it safe is not a question agents can answer, but recommend you be in touch with the local police departments in the areas you are looking at and ask them the question. Another option is to go to the local coffee shop, library, etc and ask residents how they feel.

Below is the link to the Frederick County Sherriff's Dept Where you can research all types of info. On the Home Page on the left there is a tab for annual reports for the area to make your own informed decision. As licensed agents we are not permitted by law to give an opinion of this subject out of our scope of real estate expertises. I hope this link is helpful. Feel free to call or email me if you should have any other questions.

http://www.frederickcountymd.gov/index.aspx?NID=677
If you Google 'Fredrick County Crime Mapping' you can find information on the web giving you crime statistics or I would recommend contacting the local sheriff's department for assistance.

If you would like to view any properties, I am a local resident and real estate agent, very familiar with the area and would be happy to assist you in any way that I can. If you are not currently working with an agent please give me a call and I would be happy to help.

Regards

Liz Burrow
Keller Williams Home Towne Realty
240 566-1062
Hi Billwv,

This url should help you locate information for North Crossing:https://www.crimereports.com. It's part of the City of Frederick's online information. You could call the City Police if you need additional information: 301.600.1385.

Please let me know how I can be of further assistance to you.

Peter
240.529.0120 or petert@machomes.com