Lou, Home Owner in Richmond American Ho...

I have an older home. I need to find out who did the plumbing as I have a floor leak which is under my carpet. 1425 East Desert Broom Way, Phoenix,

Asked by Lou, Richmond American Homes, Davis, CA Thu Oct 13, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Edith Karoline Jasser ’s answer
I am assuming that that plumber was not at one point hired by you, as you then would know how to contact that company. If you think that the former owners used a specific plumber but did not give you any names and numbers at the closing of services they had used before for this home, then you are pretty much out of luck!

But if you have a leak on the floor under the carpet, get a plumber from your area with a good reputation to come immediately and fix your issue.
Take care
Edith YourRealtor4Life and chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 15, 2011
Lou - Are you looking for the original plumber? If so, you most likely will not be able to locate them. It may be best to call a plumber now & have them repair the leak so there is no further damage.
Good luck! The Marie Souza Team - Top Selling on Cape Cod
Cape Cod Real Estate Services
Phone: 508-790-2000
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 13, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer