Kevin Yancy, Other/Just Looking in Little Woods, New Or...

I have an agent, and I love this house. I would like to see more of it and want to know why is it not sold? Is there something wrong structurally?

Asked by Kevin Yancy, Little Woods, New Orleans, LA Sun Feb 5, 2012

The only thing I would add to these great answers is homes that should sell right away somtimes dont. There are so many factors that directly effect a home selling.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 6, 2012
Kevin if you have an agent why are you posting to this site and waiting for agents you do not know to answer your question. Wouldn't you be better off discussing this with an agent you you honestly believe that anyone would post on a site like this details of a property?
I am beginning to suspect this not a real question by a real buyer but being posted so agents will stop and register with Trulia to post an answer. I agree with the previous agent, this buyer should direct the question to her agent and have her agent direct the question to the listing agent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 6, 2012
Hello Kevin,
Speak to your agent about seeing it again and perhaps suggest including a home inspector with you when you revisit the house.

It's not unusual for a buyer to bring an expert with him to determine the true condition of the home. Ask your agent to assist you with this.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 5, 2012
It is a shame you didn't have a Realtor with more experience who could answer that question.
Sounds like it is time to "Donald" your agent if you really have one.

Maybe hire an agent that is experienced and knowledgable then you would not have to pose this question.
Web Reference: