In My Neighborhood in 30252>Question Details

Coffyjor, Home Buyer in 30252

I have a plan to purchase a home at 30252 in months head. Credit score 610 not so good; may I qualify to buy a house. I have my down payment any

Asked by Coffyjor, 30252 Tue Jun 12, 2012

grants available?

Answers

7
Thank you very much to all for taking time to give me feedback about my concern. In days to come I will call you guys for more informations. Thank a lot
Various lenders can work with various scores and give you guidance on what to do to raise your score.
For an FHA mortgage, most lenders require a 640+ credit score for the last 2-3 years now. Prospect Mortgage is one of the few direct lenders to offer an FHA 580-639 FICO loan program. Credit profile is a major factor in a mortgage approval. Generally, there should be no late payments, new collections accounts/charge-offs/liens/judgments in the last 12 months. HUD does require that all open collection accounts must be paid in full if their cumulative balances exceed $1,000.

For down payment assistance programs, most, such as Georgia Dream, have a 620+ minimum credit score. No one can make you any promises on qualifying.

Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your options. To get Pre-Qualified you purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing

I will be able to ensure you can buy within a month or two with your present becon score of 610. There are a few programs that are available for down payment assistance. You wil need to take a class prior to receiving the monies. Also depending on your income you may or may not qualify for a particular program.

If I can be of assistance I would be happy to assist you in your real estate endeavor. You can call 678-779-4472 ask for Henry at Solid Source Realty. Good luck...

Try WellsFargo Mortgage they may work with that score.
Web Reference: http://chuckgreen.com
For some loans that is acceptable. If you have been paying rent and make a steady and fair income you should consider GA dream or NACA. For more information you can call or email me at randenewebber@gmail,com or 404-493-0333.

I have represented buyers who utilized these programs. If you really want a house and is willing to stick with any of these programs it will be worth it. You should definitely check them out!