In My Neighborhood in 60618>Question Details

Leon, Home Seller in 60618

I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath room garden condo (1100 sq. feet) close to Montrose and Francisco (60618) . It has granite counters,washer dryer,stainless

Asked by Leon, 60618 Thu Dec 24, 2009

steal dishwasher, refrigerator and stove. I would like to have an idea of the current value ? Could anyone assist me ?

Answers

3
Hi Leon;

In order to help you get the value you will need to give us your property location, I am very familiar with Montrose and Francisco location. I would like to know what floor is the condo on and does it have parking?
Is there a balcony? You can email me the info and I will do CMA and email it you you same day.
Good luck with your condo. This is the buyers market and if you dont have to sell dont!

feta Faye Redzovic ABR Broker, Chicago,Il
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 25, 2009
Leon,
If your serious about selling, have a couple agents come by your place and give you a CMA. (comparative market analysis) This way you will have a good idea of what your place is worth. It would be tough to give you an accurate idea of what the condo is worth without actually seeing it.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlamericorp@aol.com
708-250-2696
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 25, 2009
It would not be very accurate to give you a value without having the actual address or seeing the condo. Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances are a plus. Garden condo's are lower value that other levels. It would be best to call a realtor and have them give you a BPO.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 25, 2009