In My Neighborhood in 95901>Question Details

Traci Velez, Both Buyer and Seller in Marysville, CA

I have a 2 bd 2 ba mobile home for sale in a family park. I have listed it on craigs list for two weeks without a single response. I would really

Asked by Traci Velez, Marysville, CA Wed Sep 30, 2009

like to sell it, and need help; however I can't afford to pay an agent up front, and would like to know how to sell this mobile without a lot of headache or money to an agent.

Answers

3
i would like to get some pictures of it we are looking for a mobile home to buy! how much are you asking?!
You don't need an agent.

Make sure the person that buys from you is reliable and you can trust the person. Both of you go to the Assessor's Office to fill out the paper work as the new buyer will be the one paying the taxes. Make sure you have a Building Inspector come and check out your mobile home so that will pass when the Building Inspector comes back with the new buyer. All will go well if you take the steps necessary for an easy transaction. Hope this helps:)
The typical contract a seller signs to list a house or mobile home for sale does not require the seller to pay up front. The agent is paid from part of the money the buyer offers to pay for the house or mobile home. Typically, if the house or mobile home does not sell, the seller does not pay. If you would like us to help you sell your mobile home, please give us a call at 530-300-4012. Edward Sorensen GreatWest GMAC Real Estate DRE# 01724671.