Patricia Ell…, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

I drove by the house at 933 Fanshawne street and fell in love with it please tell me more about the property?

Asked by Patricia Ellsion, Philadelphia, PA Sun Sep 26, 2010

Answers

8
Renee Porsia’s answer
Patricia,

I saw your comment down below but you do not say if you saw any type of sign on the property or if you just like the property and would like to purchase if it goes up for sale?

Are you interested in this area?

If you are interested in both this area as well as this particular home, I would find yourself your "own" buyer agent who will work for you.

Though you are interested in this particular home, I wouldn't run out and meet with any Realtor just yet. You should first read the Consumer Notice and know your rights. By meeting and talking with any Realtor without first hiring one to only represent you, you will be giving up important rights which then can hurt you down the line.

If this home is not listed, it would mean that an agent would have to approach these owners who have lived in this property since 1999 and ask them if they are interested in selling. If they by chance said yes, then you wouldn't want someone else to come along and buy the home out from under you. It would also mean that the agent who is approaching these owners will want the listing just in case you do not purchase and that could wind up being a dual agency situation and that can also hurt you as well as the seller.

There are a lot of issues here that you should be aware of and know in order to be a savvy buyer.

If you would like to talk with me, I would love to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to email me at reneeporsia@mac.com or contact me directly at 215-669-0589.

I will provide the Consumer Notice for you to read. It is provided to protect you.

Renee Porsia
Associate Broker
RE/MAX Action
(215-669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office ask for Renee
http://www.reneeporsia.com
Patricia,

Probably is a FSBO or not listed in the MLS yet or might not even be listed in the MLS. Some realtors do not put all their properties in the MLS. I would do another drive by and see what the sign says.

If you need help buying a home, I would reach out to a few agents and see who you like the best but I think Timothy below seems like an honest and hard working guy since he is the only one who didnt try and capture your contact info but put your needs first by providing as much info as he could (dont know him so this isnt a friendly referral...just speaking from experience as you can see I am active here on the Q and A)

Sean Dawes
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 26, 2010
Hi, Patricia.

Thanks for reaching out on Trulia. The property you are interested in, 933 Fanshawe - 19111, is not currently listed for sale on the MLS; that does not mean it is not currently for sale. I show that the home sold in July 1999 for $130K as a cash deal.

Did you see a "For Sale By Owner" or other sign on the lawn, or are you looking for a property that looks just like this one? Either way, I'd be happy to help you out if you need assistance. Feel free to reach out to me if you need some help; all of my contact information is below.

Tim

Timothy M. Garrity | Brown McKinney Real Estate, Co.
Real Estate Professional & Consultant
http://www.phillyurbanliving.com

tgarrity@brownmckinney.com Email| http://www.brownmckinney.com/tim Website
215-825-2250 x 1007 Office | 267-879-2716 Mobile | 267-519-5490 Fax
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 26, 2010
Good Morning Ms. Ellsion,

My office is less than 5 minutes away from the property. If you are interested in purchasing that property I can contact the owner if you'd like and we can make an arrangement to view it; if the owner is interested. I can be contacted at 215-906-6702.
I am interested in purchaseing the property on 933 Fanshawne st I would like any information about the owners or the status of the property that you my have. Patricia
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 26, 2010
Hello Patricia,
I know the area very well, I dont see anything for sale at 933 Fawnshawn, I believe you were trying to say "Fawnshawe" Street., but, there is a nice single for sale at 925 Fawnshawe. Please contact me if you would like my expertise.

Ryan Straub
Associate Broker
Re/Max Access
straubremax@hotmail.com
215-359-8419
Hello Patricia,

I just looked in the MLS system and am not showing this house as being for sale. Was there a For Sale sign in front of the house? Maybe it's a For Sale By Owner? But I did find the house on public records and I can give you some information about the house. Email me at lpaster@weichert.com and I will email you the information.

Bestr regards,
Lorri Paster

I am very familiar with the area as I list and sell there and have relatives who live in the neighborhood. I also have another listing coming up that you may be interested in! I also lived in Oxford Circle for quite a while. Please give me your email or cell phone and I will provide you with all the information you need!

All my best,

Christine