In My Neighborhood in 97415>Question Details

Dorothy Lecel, Home Buyer in Morgan Hill, CA

I carry Kaiser medical insurance and am really happy with it is thee Kaiser coverage in or near Brookings Oregon?

Asked by Dorothy Lecel, Morgan Hill, CA Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

2
Keizer is in Salem, and Portland, so the northern coast would get you within driving distance, if it's the coast you want. Most of in the Willamette Valley find the drive to the coast great, and then we are close to the Cascade range as well, and easy drive to Bend and Sisters for that area, for that central Oregon experience, or the Columbia Gorge, a little too much to explain to see here.

HLR
Hi There,
No sorry we do not have a Kaiser here. We have many health providers that accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Life Wise and many other insurance companies. It is so worth it to be able to live in an ocean front communtiy where there is incrediable beauty, almost no crime we are safe here, no traffic and very firnedly people. The eather is excellent and we have 3 beautiful rivers here and near by. The cost of living is low. To register your car here...any kind of car is $85 for TWO years..you cannot beat that coupled with no sales tax...
If you need assistance please call me at 541-661-1219
Marianne Padilla
Century 21 Agate Realty