In My Neighborhood in 34471>Question Details

Lee And Paula…, Home Buyer in Ocala, FL

I can put down a ubstancial downpayment, want to secure a home for retirement. Need a town home with approximately 1550 sq ft, 3 bed romms and a

Asked by Lee And Paula Maule, Ocala, FL Sat Feb 4, 2012

garage, preferrably 2 car, but could settle for a one car garage. want a patioo/lenai
for hanging out in the out door.

Answers

6
Hi Lee and Paula. Your requirements seem to match my Villa!
Check it out on MLS #379813. Zip code 34476.

Correction of Liivng Area: 1,568 sq. ft.

Barbara
I work with the Shultz Team at Remax as a buyer's specialist. As a buyer's specialist I can help you with any home in the Ocala area of Florida. If you would like I can set you up in our MLS to receive homes when they become available with what you are looking for in a home? Please let me know if this will work for you. I can always be reached at 352-207-8278.

Sincerely
Mary Colbert
Hello!
There are several homes that would most likely have the features you are looking for and I would be happy to schedule a viewing for you. Also, it sounds like you require a purchase money mortgage and I would be happy to also introduce you to several loan officers that can assist with the financing details.

Equally important as to size and price is location. You will want your future home to be near activites that you will most likely participate in once you retire!

Please give me a call on my direct line: 352.362.8446
Hi Lee and Paula;
I have the perfect Florida home for you.... 3/2, concrete block, 1600 sq ft. 2 car garage, glass enclosed lanai, and tiled patio in a beautiful retirement community for $137,000. Please call or email me anytime to go see. Thanks, Cheryl 352-304-4654 cjimenez@ellisonrealty.com
Hello Lee and Paula,

Now is a GREAT time to buy, so you are very smart to think about securing a home now, rather than later. Interest rates and prices are the best that they have been for years and inventory is high, so you have a lot of choices out there. There are several questions that I would need to discuss with you, before being able to give you my expert opinion on what meets your needs best, but the biggest issue would be home owners association fees and if you want to be in a retirement community with mainly adults, or if you want to be in a community where there are a mixture of all ages. Fore Ranch has townhomes, but all the bedrooms are upstairs, and it is a community of all ages. Other retirement communities have condos/villas that are 1 story, and would meet all your requirements, but have age and other restrictions to consider. There is just so many important details that we need to go over to make sure we are looking in the right area for you, that I really hope you will call me at (352) 441-0108 or email me at Mary@MaryDurr.com so we can discuss your wants and needs further and find the perfect home for you. I am not a pushy Realtor, I promise I won't call and bother you if you don't want me to after we speak. I am just a Veteran, who became a Realtor 13 years ago, so that I could continue to serve my family, friends and people who need a good person, who puts her heart into her work, to look out for them. Thank you for your inquiry and I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Mary Durr, Realtor
Hi Lee and Paula,
Thank you for your question. We have the perfect area for your needs, a subdivision called Fore Ranches which has townhomes for sale, exactly what you want. Right now there are a couple on the market as short sales and they are really nice. They are not, however, in a retirement community. The Ocala retirement communities do not have townhomes, which are up and down attached homes. Retirement communities do have patio homes or villas, which are on one floor. There is just so much to share with you, I hope you will call me at 352 572-0556 or email me BAHRealtor4U@aol.com. I'll look forward to discussing this further with you.