In My Neighborhood in 19012>Question Details

Smw0304, Home Buyer in Oxford Circle/ Castor,...

I am working with mortgage broker to officially obtain a prequalification letter. He asked that I get tax info for the areas I am looking in, but I

Asked by Smw0304, Oxford Circle/ Castor, Philadelphia, PA Fri Mar 23, 2012

have no idea where to get this info! Does anyone have the tax rates for both Cheltenham and the Fox Chase/Burholme section of Philly? Thank you!

Answers

5
M & R Bonnano’s answer
Hi:

Taxes in Cheltenham are hight single homes $6,000-$7,000 prices between 250-300K
depending on the properties...

Fox Chase: $1,950-$3,000 depending on how big is the property

373 Holme Ave, Elkins Park, PA 19027 Taxes $4,350 for sale for $209,000
326 Jefferson Ave, Cheltenham, PA 19012 Taxes $4,516 for sale $195,000
1110 Ripley St, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Taxes $1,965 for sale $192,900

Let me know if you have an specific address in mind and I will let you know the taxes, Best Regards
Margarita Swartz
Coldwell Banker Preferred
email: mswartz@cbpref.com
Why on earth are you using a lender that doesn’t know your area or isn’t on the ball enough to get this info himself?

Have your Realtor introduce you to the loan officer they trust the most. Gather all of the support documents that will be needed to apply for a loan and meet with the LO face-to-face, have them walk you through the process and options available, good luck, home this helps,
You need to be more specific as to what kind of house and price range. If you are buying a $150K house it could be 1000-2000 but if you are buying $400K it could be $10000. Let me know. Len 215-917-6184 cell
I would be happy to help you. I am away for my daughters graduation but if you contact me on Monday I can walk you through how you get thr information you need. I would like to also suggest that you work on a preapproval instead of a pre qualification. It is more valuable.
Hello, the taxes vary greatly for those two areas. It is also going to depend on the size of the house/price range.
Just for example purposes, a 200k house in fox chase will be about $2400 a year in taxes while the same house in Cheltenham may be $4,000.
Feel free to contact me and we can run a quick search to get you much more specific and exact tax information. I was just in Fox Chase and Rhawnhurst today and there are some great places out there!
Here is a link to houses in Fox Chase/Burholme with the taxes listed as well
http://search.montgomerycountypaproperties.com/i/8861/Fox_Chase

Feel free to shoot me an email or text as well!

Lee Stiber
Keller Williams Real Estate

Mobile: 267-253-0216
LeeStiber@kw.com
Http://www.LeeStiber.com
Passionate About Real Estate...Compassionate To Your Needs!
Web Reference: http://www.LeeStiber.com