In My Neighborhood in 46038>Question Details

spw684, Renter in Fishers, IN

I am wanting to know what total move in cost are? Pet friendly? Is there a deposit and if so could that be split in 2 months? Moving bk from Fl

Asked by spw684, Fishers, IN Thu Jan 24, 2013

and moving is very expensive!!! Please e-mail me
thanks
SW

Answers

2
SW:

Each rental is different as far as move-in cost. In my experience, most residential rentals charge First months rent (or a pro-rated amount depending on the day of move-in), a deposit (equal to first months rent or more), a separate non-refundable pet deposit ($300-$500) with an additional $25 per pet, per month, over the course of the lease. You asked if the deposit could be divided across two months. This would be something you would need to address with the specific management company and/or landlord as they would be the one to decide if you could divide the deposit across two months. I know the initial move-in costs can be a bit high. Apartments tend to require less down on the damage deposit. Good luck to you on your move! I hope you found this information helpful!

Mallorie Wilson
Sales Manager
Century 21 Diversified
317-590-3434 direct
Total move in costs will vary depending on where you're moving too. If you're renting, different landlords will have different requirements for deposit, and first months rent. Some will require deposit, first month and last months rent. Probably an additional deposit if you have pets. Find the area you want to be in, look for rentals and contact the landlord to get additional information and details, and ask if they would be willing to work with you, in paying the deposit over a couple months so you need less up front.