Karla Tomaka, Home Buyer in Nolanville, TX

I am trying to find out about the CC&Rs for the Tumbleweed Estates Subdivision (Wyatt Earp Lp, Nolanville, TX)

Asked by Karla Tomaka, Nolanville, TX Wed Jun 15, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


You probably need to get with a seller's agent in that neighborhood, or ask a title company for the address of the HOA president or secretary. They may be able to provide you a copy.

You will also get a copy typically as part of the contract if you are buying.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 16, 2011
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer