Straus Davis, Other/Just Looking in Fayetteville, NC

I am the owner of the property at 8412 Judy Fayetteville, NC 2314 . This property is not for sale. Why does it appear on this site?

Asked by Straus Davis, Fayetteville, NC Sun Apr 4, 2010

Please advise why this house is listed in this website. Thank you very much... Straus Davis, Owner of 8412 Judy Drive.

Answers

1
Websites like Trulia and Zillow use tax records and public documents (like deeds and deeds of trust) in order to come up with an estimates on properties. When you bought your home a lot of the information about the sale became public property. So the only information that should be shown about your property is the facts of the sale. If anything is inaccurate you may want to review your tax records. If it is listed for sale without your consent I would get in touch with the website adminstrators. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me. Damien