Huatulco01, Home Buyer in Chesapeake, VA

I am requesting any information about the Greenbrier West area and I am thanking you in advance.

Asked by Huatulco01, Chesapeake, VA Sun Sep 9, 2012

Answers

2
I believe the reason you have not received any responses to your questions may be that Realtors, including myself, are confused by the "Greenbrier West area". It would be great to have a better defined area in order to give you the appropriate response. Since there is no terrritory specifically with that title, do you mean any property west of Greenbrier Pkwy. and over to Battlefield Blvd., south of Military Hwy. and north of Kempsville Rd. or what area are you inquiring about? It would be even easier if you identified certain subdivisions. I could help you more easily and quickly if you just call me at 409-0259.
Marylee
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Greenbrier is broken up into several neighborhoods and subdivisions and I am very familiar with the Greenbrier Area, since I also live and work in this area. Give me a call and I will be happy to send you a few listings or you may start your search immediately on my website at: http://www.AnnMarkley.com. When are you looking to purchase? Are you looking to purchase near work, schools, etc.?
Flag Thu Sep 19, 2013
Hi Huatulco01. Give me a call. I live in Great Bridge and know Greenbrier well. 757) 754-3400. Good luck to you!