In My Neighborhood in 30083>Question Details

Gbfufah45, Renter in Tucker, GA

I am moving to this area next month from florida and am looking for a quiet family neighborhood with good elementary schools and safe to live in

Asked by Gbfufah45, Tucker, GA Fri May 20, 2011

Answers

3
There are many affordable and great communities in the south Atlanta suburbs that may fit your needs. If you are interested in any of the south metro areas, please call me, email, or visit my website so I can help you. Thanks!

Melissa
Hi Gbufufah:
You can give me a call or email me to let me exactly what you are looking for as far as price range and area of interested. Since schools starts in Dekalb Co in early August, I would like to know how soon you are needing to move. Give me a call or an I can be reached via email: angela.kelley@metrobrokers.com and I will gladly send you a link to the school information. I
We might be able to help, Gbfufah. What price range and term are you looking to lease?

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/index.cfm?SiteID=HAMMONDJOHNM