In My Neighborhood in 89123>Question Details

Ncchong1, Other/Just Looking in Las Vegas, Las Vegas,...

I am looking to buy a home in silverado ranch at sun poppy ave, las vegas. Is this a good area?

Asked by Ncchong1, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV Mon Sep 5, 2011

Answers

12
Great area!

Close to everything. I own several homes in the area as investment properties. They are constantly occupied.

The area is clean and nice.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Becky Cordova
702-612-1584
Very good schools in that area
The Silverado Ranch area is very popular because of its close proximity to the airport, Las Vegas strip and quick access to freeways. Your definition of a "good" area may differ from mine or anyone else's so I cannot answer that. I do recommend you look at ccsd.com if you are interested in facts about the area schools or lvmpd.com which is the police department's website for crime statistics. As a Realtor, I want to help my clients find the best area for them. It is where they will live so I cannot determine what a "good" area is as what may be good for me may not be good for you.
Between my husband and myself we own many investment properties in the Silverado Ranch area. To be exact all of them within the 89123 zip code.

We also own homes in other zip codes in vegas as well. We love the 89123 as it has always been good to us. Our average vacancy is less than 30 days. Average life expectancy of a tenant is over 3 years. We average $1400 per month on 3 bedroom homes and $2400 on 5 bedrooms and up.

Close to everything. One of the best areas you can get.

I'm very familiar with the area. Good choice.

Should you need the assistance of a realtor or property manager please let me know.

Becky Cordova
702-612-1584
What is your FICO score and have you been prequalified for a loan? This will tell you how much house you can buy and if this area is affordable.

DAVID COOPER Foreclosure Specialist with 35 Years Experience Investing. Receive a Free List of Low Priced Bargain Homes in Good Areas with Cash Flow, GO TO website or Call +1-702-499-7037
Yes, it is a great area. Lots of shopping and restaurants. There's a hospital nearby. Access to the 215 is fantastic.

Penny O'Brien with Simply Vegas
702.321.9383
If you can afford it I would invest east of eastern in Green Vallet. Its a little more expensive but your return on investment over the next 5 to 10 years will do much better. We manage over 400 homes and have bought and sold many homes in both areas. If you would like more reasons call me any time. Mtatthew 501.0973
Louis, I have the mls on my web site but how do I get what you have ? and do you think it works better ?
Yes, that area in Silverado Ranch is a good area. To get more info about the area, you can visit my website, http://www.LouisSellsVegas.com to view the school stats, crime stats, demographics, etc. to help you determine if the area is right for you. The homes for sale at Sun Poppy Ave. are already under contract, but there are still several homes in the same subdivision, called Santa Fe, that are still available for sale.

Feel free to send me an email or call me so that I can send you a list of all the available homes in that area, or any other area you are interested in. Thank you!
Hello arkansas11030. Silvererado Ranch is a great area to live in . It's centrally located and has great shopping centers, schools, close to freeways and easy accsess to the Strip and bordering with Henderson. You can get Crime statistics from the LVMPD at http://www.lvmpd.com/crimeviewcommunity/. I hope that this information will help you. If you need assistance with the purchase of your home, oe need more information, please call me at 702-612-7099 or email me.

Rina Levy
702-612-7099
Cvegashomes@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://Www.cvegashomes.com
I know the area well too......would love an interview with you. Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com or 702-239-6900
I specialize i Silverado ranch . Its a wonderful location. Close to the strip but not to close. Has easy access to the airport ,freeways, public transportation , lots of shopping , Good Schools, and a great park called sunset park .... great for kids , fishing 2 dog parks . Wonderful desirable location.

Hope this helps.

Helene M Moore
Windermere Prestige Properties
702-275-2192
helenem@windermere.com