In My Neighborhood in 85383>Question Details

Laura, Home Buyer in Prescott, AZ

I am looking for a realtor that is familiar with the West Valley and has experience with short sales and foreclosures.

Asked by Laura, Prescott, AZ Mon Feb 7, 2011

Answers

11
We have over 20 recommendations in Trulia and I would encourage you to read what our previous clients are saying about us! We specialize in the NW Valley and would be glad to help! Thanks Chris & Michelle
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 21, 2013
I agree with Maureen, you need to find a few agents in that area and interview them to see who would best suit your needs.

Another thing that you can do is, if you have an agent that you already know and trust they can look for an agent in the west valley that specializes in what you are looking for. Sometimes it is good to have an agent you know and trust work for you, they will know what type of questions to ask, and they should ensure that you are in good hands with the agent they recommend.

Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 7, 2011
I am a real estate specialist in the West Valley that has extensive experience in foreclosure, short sales, and HUD purchases. call or text me at 928-830-2814
Laura,
Our company Bell Properties is located in the NW valley.
We are seasoned short sale agents with a very high success ratio of obtaining short sale approvals for our clients.We would be please to provide you references from clients who we have recently helped short sale their home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
It's definitely best to interview real estate agents, to find the best fit for you. I am a full-time agent located in the West Valley and have extensive experience with both short sales and foreclosures, on both the buying & selling sides. I work with a fantastic team & we are top-notch negotiators who can get you the results you are looking for. No matter which agent you decide to work with, I wish you the best with your home search.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013

Have you been able to find a realtor? Our office closes several short sales. We have highly trained agents that work mostly on short sale deals. If you still need assistance please give me a call. I would like to talk to you further about your situation.

Thank you!
Vicky Raney-Sweeney
Century 21 Northwest
520-483-2533 (Pinal county cell)
480-586-1721 (Maricopa count cell)
Office; 6630 W. cactus Rd. Suite B-113
Glendale, AZ 85304
Laura, did you get all the help you needed?
I would be happy to help you. Feel free to call or email with any questions. I have been in the west valley since 2008.
Look no further :) How can I help?

Matt Hoover
Welcome Home Realty
623-465-7143
Web Reference: http://www.whreo.com
First question should be how they feel about short sales as a method of purchasing a home. If they feel that it's a viable method, run for the hills.

With that out of the way, while you're deciding which way to go I've included a link to a West Valley home search from my website. It's where I live and work, so please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have.
Dear Laura,

My suggestion is to interview a few local Realtors in the West Valley area, and determine which one will work best with you in terms of experience, knowledge, and communication style.

Maureen