In My Neighborhood in East>Question Details

Sheila Garcia, Renter in Arlington, TX

I am looking for a 4/2/2 in the arlington area. I need someone who is willing to work with my credit and down payment at this current time I am

Asked by Sheila Garcia, Arlington, TX Mon Jul 30, 2012

looling for payments around 700.00 with little down or 0 down. if 0 down may be able to go a little higher. I am looking for someone to give me a break. I try to pay all of my bills on a timely basis, my credit scor is low due to medical bills for my daughter who is fighting end stage renal disease. I do receive ssi in the amount of 698.00 per month, and that can all be applied to rent. if you have anything for rent or rent to own please contact sheilabgarcia@yahoo.com The reason I am needing to move fast is where i currently live they own donkeys and horsed and in order for my daughter to be put on the transplant list she is not allowed to be around live stock it could kill her. so someone please help!

Answers

2
The United Home Team Vet Joseph Fernandez’s answer
"Meeting your needs and exceeding your dreams!"

I just wanted to reach out and say I can't even begin to imagine being in your shoes. I honestly wish I could help however if you are unable to pay anything down and or have poor credit I would not be able to assist you properly. My only advice look in local shoppers/papers/craigslist find a rent by owner and try to speak with them face to face after previewing the estate. Let them know of your situation one might be willing to open their heart and credit the down payment back to you. Good luck and God Bless.

Real Estate Consultant/3xUS Army Vet
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157

FEEL FREE TO TAKE A PEAK AT MY NEW WEBSITE: http://WWW.BLISSFUL-ESTATES.COM UPDATES EVERY 12 HOURS KEEPING YOU PLUGGED AT ALL TIMES AND UP TO DATE WITH YOUR SEARCH!!!!

Real Estate Consultant/3xUS Army Vet
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157