In My Neighborhood in 29588>Question Details

Andih61, Renter in Myrtle Beach, SC

I am looking for a house for rent in the Myrtle Beach area at the end of April. I need help on where I need to look or who I need to contact.

Asked by Andih61, Myrtle Beach, SC Wed Mar 20, 2013

Answers

3
Andi,
I got your email through my website. I am having the rental department from my office reach out to you asap.
Cordailly,
Christine House
Web Reference: http://ChristineHouse.com
You need to connect with a local Myrtle Beach Realtor to assist you in your search, as you may need
a certain size of home (bedrooms) and also where would you want the home to be located, on the beach, near the beach (walking distance) or are you going for fishing, boating, or Golf......
If you need a recommendation for an Agent in Myrtle Beach let me know and I gladly send you one.

I personally love Myrtle Beach and have spent many many vacations there, and will go again this
year....

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
I have someone that you can call. Her name is Ann Bradford 843-709-4889 she is with Park Avenue Properties, and she only does rentals.