In My Neighborhood in 46107>Question Details

Marcia, Other/Just Looking in 46107

I am interested in what prices the 3 bedroom condos in Carrington Woods have sold for in the past 6-12 months.

Asked by Marcia, 46107 Sun Oct 24, 2010

Answers

3
TEAM PFENDER’s answer
I am sorry, I just answed your question below...if you would like the details of the homes that I included in my answer, please feel free to contact me and I will email those to you....or mail them to you......

Looking forward to hopefully hearing from you!
There are three homes currently on the market between $78K (2 homes) and one for $88K. All with one car garage...and just over 1300 sq ft., 2 bedrooms, 2 story condos......As for the SOLD's, there are 2 within the last 6 months, both 2 stories, 3 bedrooms, 2 car garge sold for $63,500 (HUD home) and $85,000(Sold as a Short Sale~throught the bank.
In the last year, there is one more that comes up....it sold for $83,000

If you were to be putting yours up for sale...and it is not Bank Own'd, A possible Short Sale.....and you were just going to try to sell it....I would suggest a price around $93,000-$97,000... The only other homes/condo's in the community are 2 bedrooms...and as you can see they are priced just under $90K..

I hope that this information helps you.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.
There have been 2 properties that have sold within the last year. One sold for $72,500.00 and one for $39,500.00. Please let me know if you have any other questions.