In My Neighborhood in 95826>Question Details

Krock, Renter in Sacramento, CA

I am interested in viewing this property. Please send me more information about 8801 Sawtelle Way, Sacramento CA 95826. Thank you

Asked by Krock, Sacramento, CA Thu Feb 9, 2012

Answers

5
Shelli Beck’s answer
I know that area well. I will also have a rental available on the other side of Folsom right off of Watt Ave. in Rosemont very soon. 3bed / 2bath for possibly 1200 a month. If there is a sign on the particular property you are inquiring about then all you would need to do is contact that person. If no information is available on or at the nearest cross street then I am not sure how you found out about the house being rented in the first place. I don't know if you found it on Craigslist or not BUT you need to be careful of scams. Sometimes homes are listed for a low price on craigslist and they suggest you drive by first to see the area and then request for you to send money oversees or somewhere in Timbuck Too. I do property management for Lyon Real Estate/Downtown Office. If you want any other information or have additional questions don't hesitate to call.

Best of Luck.

Shelli Beck
Realtor/Property Manager
Lyon Real Estate
916-505-4146
Web Reference: http://sbeck.golyon.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 10, 2012
That home is owned by an LLC from Mill Valley, CA. Could be a rental, is definetaly not listed on the Metrolist as a home for sale.

Shelli Beck addressed this inquiry below. She's great! Giver her a call, maybe she can help you with rentals.

http://www.sacramentorealtor.info
Krock,

I know that you have already received a number of responses to your request. However, I have lived in the College Greens neighborhood for the last 9 years and have sold many homes in CG as well.

If you would like to speak with me further about your real estate goals please email or call me and we can discuss how I can assist you further at a time that works for you.

Mark Rentz
Hi Krock, are you looking to rent or buy? If you have the ability to buy you can stop throwing your rent money away. Give me a call and I can show you how much house you can buy for your rent dollars.
Mike Schubert
Better Homes & Gardens
DRE# 01894768
(916) 799-8300
There are no houses actively listed for sale on Sawtelle. ( on Metrolist ) So I think Krock is asking about this as an available rental? Krock needs to speak to someone who handles rental properties here.
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA