In My Neighborhood in 46410>Question Details

Mary Fernando, Other/Just Looking in Merrillville, IN

I am interested in renting or renting to own a home in the merrillville school district area with the following amenities: 3 bdrm; 2 baths; family

Asked by Mary Fernando, Merrillville, IN Sat Jan 9, 2010

room; fireplace (preferred); attached 2 car garage; central air; finished/partially finished basement (negotiable). Monthly pymt is very negotiable...219.588.0230.

Answers

3
I have two listings that the owner is willing to sell you a home on contract. They are in Merrillville. For more information, please call me 219-765-7000
Hi Mary,

I am a licensed agent it NW Indiana. If you would like me to email you the active listings in Merrillville school district showing rent or rent to own please send me your email address or call me.

Vivian L Jankauskis
Partners Real Estate
219-313-1260
I'm located in Northeast Ohio, but I looked for a fellow Keller Williams Agent. I suggest that you contact Jana Caudill for assistance. I am not making a referral. I'm only suggesting that you start making relationships with Realtors in your area and you can start with Jana or one of her Team Members. If that doesn't work for you, then look for other Realtors in your area, since you have a very specialized question.

Contact Jana Caudill (Keller Williams Realty Leaders)
Websitehttp://www.thejanacaudillteam.com
Office Phone(219) 661-1256
Fax(219) 663-5949
Address503 E. Summit St., Ste 1, Crown Point, IN, 46307