In My Neighborhood in 33434>Question Details

Angelfishy10…, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

I am interested in one of the Units on Rainforest Drive. What is required to live in this community? Do we have to pay for the club?

Asked by Angelfishy1018, Boca Raton, FL Tue Apr 12, 2011

Answers

9
Dear Angelfishy 10,

Congratulations! Boca West is a fabulous community to live in. Yes, there is a70k Equity to move into that community.

Currently there are 8 places available in Plantation Colonty off Rain Forest Drive.
http://bit.ly/1aU1n5J

IF this equity is too much for you, maybe consider Boca Pointe...it has the country club community feel without all the huge equity!

Sincerely yours,
Jennifer Susanne Sommers
Luxury Real Estate Specialist/Top 5 Producer
Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
200 East Palmetto Park Road, Suite 104
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Direct – 561-235-7777
Mobile/Text- 786-390-9299
Jen@AgentBoca.com
http://www.AgentBoca.com
Yes, This is a mandatory equity community. The cost is 70,000. to enter the community. The monthly HOA fees range from 400-650 a month. there are currently 28 properties available ranging from 3000 to 250k. Call me at Michael Prettitore Coldwell Banker Boca Glades 561-409-7622 if your interested in this location or any other location like this one.
What about apt in WILLOW WOOD ?
So many prices from 40K until 130K?
Yes You will have to pay 70 K by closing.But you will get to live in great community with all kind of benefits. Please feel free to contact me at 954 592 5919 or emailmonikaherbichova@gmail.com
Sincerely Monika GSIG Realty Boca Raton
There are currently 14 homes listed in Plantation Colony of Boca West ranging in price from $100K to $235K. Some have been re-done, & others not. There is a minimum $70K Equity Fee along with annual dues....in addition to quarterly maintenance fees for the condo. If this is something that interests you, I'd be happy to show you any of the properties. If not, there are many other condos in many other communities that are not mandatory clubs. Please let me know your criteria so I can search for property that would meet your specific needs. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best of luck !
Laurie Somers
Prudential Florida Realty
561-289-3585
Lsomers2@comcast.net
http://www.LaurieSomers.com
Web Reference: http://www.LaurieSomers.com
yes, it is within a mandatory equity purchase club...if you would like help finding a home with similar attributes it would be my pleasure to assist you!
Hi Angelfishy,

Then answer is yes, you would be responsible for an initial $70,000 mandatory equity contribution to Boca West. Quarterly dues are also a condition of ownership. Currently I see 14 units for sale in the Rain Forest Dr. section of Plantation Colony in Boca West. If you need more info I would be happy to assist.

Brendan Binder
Premiere Realty, LLC
561-860-7535
Units on Rainforest Drive are located in the Plantation Colony subdivision of Boca West Golf & Country Club. Boca West is a private residential community, named a Platinum Club of America 5 Star Club,
# 1 in Florida & # 5 in the country. Amenities include 4 championship golf courses, 30 tennis courts, golf & tennis pro shops, 6 different dining venues offering fine & casual dining, a world class health spa, full service salon & state of the art fitness center.
Club membership is mandatory with an equity fee of $70,000.

Let me know if a country club community is what you are looking for. Email me your criteria and I will forward active listings that fit your needs.

i look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your home search.

Very truly yours,
Karen Sussman
Lang Realty
Cell 561-866-6325
Email k.sussman@langrealty.com

Units on Rainforest Drive are located in the Plantation Colony subdivision of Boca West Golf & Country Club. Boca West is private residential community, named a Platinum Club of America 5 Star Club,
# 1 in Florida & # 5 in the country. Amenities include 4 championship golf courses, 30 tennis courts, golf & tennis pro shops, 6 different dining venues offering fine & casual dining, a world class health spa, full service salon & state of the art fitness center. Club membership is mandatory with an equity fee of $70,000.

Let me know if a Country Club community is what you are looking for. Email me your criteria and I will forward active lisitngs that fit your needs.

I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your home search.

Very truly yours,
Karen Sussman
Lang Realty
Cell 561-866-6325
Email k.sussman@langrealty.com