In My Neighborhood in 11729>Question Details

brunothedog3, Home Buyer in Deer Park, NY

I am interested in home on mohawk ave deer park would like to know how I can see it thanks wayne

Asked by brunothedog3, Deer Park, NY Sat Sep 22, 2012

Answers

4
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
Work with a local Realtor, familiar with the Deer Park area of NY and the surroundings not only to assist you in finding the right place for you, arrange showings and accompany you, but also to guide you through the entire process, DO NOT DO THIS ON YOUR OWN.....

BUYING OR RENTING PROPERTY REQUIRES TO PAY ATTENTION TO ALL DETAILS INVOLVED in order not to make a mistake or the wrong decision.... you need an experienced Realtor on your side.
If you need recommendations let me know.... and advice: Trust and commit to ONE Realtor only,
so that he or she can also be fully committed to YOU and work in your very BEST interest, their services are free to you, as Buyers Agents usually will be paid by the sellers/side at the closing if and when the property is listed on the multiple listing service by a Realtor/Brokerage.

Good luck to you!
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
If the property is available, any agent/realty office can schedule a showing, therefore consider a call; or directly contact the listing agent. For other available area properties check out http://www.mlsli.com
Hello Brunothedog3. What is the address? I am assuming it might be 207 Mohawk Ave, Deer Park, NY 11729. Consider contacting the Agent, or selecting and working with an Agent of your own. I commend you for your interest in purchasing. It is a great time to do so. Rates, are low, and Rents are high--it only makes sense. Has any Agent discussed Buyer Brokerage with you? If not, I would be thrilled to discuss how you could possibly be fully represented in the transaction without paying any commissions, in addition to your needs for a new home! Also, it is a good Idea to get pre-approved before touring any homes. Again, if you need any further assistance, I am just a phone call away!

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Hi Wayne, if it's an active listing any agent can scedule a showing. E-mail, or call me when you would like to see it and I'll be happy to set it up.
Tom Brady SFR, e-Pro, SRES, GREEN
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Ret. NYPD Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
"We treat you like family!"
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Plaza - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803