In My Neighborhood in 94550>Question Details

csen, Both Buyer and Seller in 94550

I am interested in a home at 256 Snider Court Livermore, CA 94550 it went on the market about a month ago the asking price was 629,950 on Friday

Asked by csen, 94550 Mon May 31, 2010

5/28/10 a
sale pending sign was posted.
Does anyone know if there was a price change from the original asking price or what the current asking price of the home is?
The mls# is 40461313
Thank you

Answers

3
This is a short sale. Offer was accepted May 3, subject to short sale lender approval.

the original list price is $629,950 in April 14, and was not changed.

It looks like this property's last recorded sale was $914,000 in January 2008.

Question for you: are you working with a realtor? These questions can be answered by your realtor. If you aren't working with a realtor yet, you may wat to engage someone to help you. Your realtor can tell you what;s available for sale, what type of sale, research the background of each property, determine the last sold price, current market values, etc.

Do you need someone to help you?

1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 31, 2010
I am sorry to say this property is currently under contract and is considered PENDING...there was no price change but the status went from Active to Pending Sale
This is a Short Sale , that is now pending. They look to be accepting Back Up Offers oinly. The listing agent is David Dufense 925-855-8444
It was on the market for 19 days.
Feel free to email me if you have any other questions.

Julia Murtagh
http://www.JuliaHelpsdistessedsellers.com
925-997-2411
Alain Pinel Realtors