In My Neighborhood in 85223>Question Details

Sandy, Home Buyer in Arizona City, AZ

I am from illinois and am wanting to move to arizona. I want somewhere safe and affordable. Is arizona city for me?

Asked by Sandy, Arizona City, AZ Sat Jan 1, 2011

Answers

4
Only you can make that decision. What you should do is visit the area and see if it is the type of place that you would like to live. You can check with the local police dept. about crime states and check out the schools on the internet to help you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 1, 2011
Hi Sandy,

Arizona City is located in Pinal county so it is best to contact the Pinal County Sheriff Department and asked them for information on the area. Things that me be tolerable to me might not be to you. Their website is http://pinalcountyaz.gov/Sheriff/Pages/home.aspx
I am also from Illinois and currently live in Pinal county. I would be happy to help you with your real estate needs feel free to contact me via phone @ 480-459-9201 or email at addieismyrealtor@gmail.com I look forward to assisting with all of your real estate needs. Thanks!
YES ARIZONIA CITY IS SAFE AND AFFORDABLE AND THERE IS MANY OTHER SURROUNDING SAFE AND AFFORDABLE LOCATIONS NEED MORE INFOMATION ON LIKES
Sandy

We have a number of very affordable places to live in Arizona now that prices have dropped so much.

Would you be willing to provide a little more about what you would like in an area and maybe I could be more helpful to you.

San Tan Valley would be one I would consider as it is still fairly close to the city but yet still has lots of open space. It is large enough to of just gotten a new hospital, WalMart, Target etc. Large enough to have the things you might want and still very affordable.

Doug
HomeSmart

Arizona Homes for Sale by a Guy from Iowa
Web Reference: http://www.McVinua.com