ericlives61, Home Buyer in Nevada City, CA

I am from Henderson so know the area seeking $50k or so condo preferably 3 bedroom but will consider 2 with 2 car garage and pool on grounds in Green

Asked by ericlives61, Nevada City, CA Fri Nov 25, 2011

Valley or the likes

Answers

3
I live and specialize in the Henderson area. I would be more than happy to talk to you about finding a condo and see if we can find some properties that fit your criteria. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Graham Irving
Province Real Estate
702-491-0709
I just checked the MLS for you - as of this time there are no Condo properties in all of Henderson that are currently for sale and fit your criteria ( There are no 3 bedroom under 50,000 and there are no 2+ bedroom units with a garage). To get what you want runs more. The 3 cheapest prices are 95,000, 109,900 and 189,995. There are 4 or 5 other properties that run from189,995 to 417,500. That is not to say that you cant find what you want in another part of town so, as was previoulsy suggested you should contact an agent and make arrangements with them to help you find a property that works for you.
If looking to buy in the near future, consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can provide suitable listings and any necessary information, among other things...