In My Neighborhood in 78640>Question Details

Maria Carril…, Renter in Kyle, TX

I am buying a home and I got info about this house located at 312 Mary Cove from my best friend's mom, she lives there, but I am kind of

Asked by Maria Carrillo, Kyle, TX Tue Feb 15, 2011

concernded because she told me that this property has been sold 3 times in a very short period of time (3-4 years) Why? Is any specific reason or problem? Is anybody there who can help me answering my ??? Thanks

Answers

4
Good morning Maria,

Likewise I went on Austin MLS to see what was going on there and did not see too many unusual activities. The records shown that on 8/3/2006 the property was sold and that apparently the new owner put it on the market in late 2006 and later decided to lease the property in early 2007. They attempted to sell it again in 2007 but withdrawn in 4 months. On 7/19/2010 the property returned to the for sale market again only to withdrawn on 8/31/2010. This maybe why your best friend's mom thinks it was sold 3 times. Of course, there also could be other activities out of public eyes as well. In any event, to date, a FYI, the 312 Mary Cove Kyle TX property is back to the active market on 2/14/2011 as a foreclosure property. It is listed at $121,500. Let me know if you need more help :)

Judy Carey, Owner/Realtor
AmanVerde Real Estate
Tel: 512.847.0180
Emal: TheLandCompany@AmanVerde.com
Hi Maria,

In looking at the property's MLS record, indeed it has a long and storied history dating back to 2004. Call or email me and we'll discuss in greater detail... James

James Chapa
Kyle Resident & Area Realtor
512-567-4723
JamesChapa@kw.com
Does your friend know why the property was sold 3 times, what about any other neighbors...as for any problems, do hire a local licensed home inspector to fully inspect the property beforehand...
Hi Maria, There are so many reasons it's hard to pin point just one.
1. divorce
2.finanical
3.The hosue itself could have a major issue
4.Short Sale
5. Too big or too small and the buyers bought because of price or location later changed their mind
6. A fixer upper, at one point it could of been a fixer upper and they flipped it.

These are just some of the reasons.

We suggest a home inspection and find a good home inspector who is not afraid to get dirty so he'll crawl where need be.

All the Best

Dave & Lisa
Web Reference: http://www.urhomerealty.net