In My Neighborhood in 36037>Question Details

Carnie, Other/Just Looking in 36037

I am a heavy truck mechanic, specializing in diesel; and am considering relocating to greenville alabama

Asked by Carnie, 36037 Tue Aug 11, 2009

from los angeles california. what are the available jobs for ASE certified diesel mechanics?

Answers

3
There is a trucking company located here in Greenville that works with some of the local auto suppliers that might be a possibility. The timber industry is also very active in Butler County and there are several companies that not only have their own trucks but also the timber harvesting equipment. Greenville is a great small town that is about 45 minutes from Montgomery and is full of friendly people. I would be glad to help you get settled in our community.
Greenville, AL is centrally located just minutes from The World Famous Robert Trent Golf Trail, I 65, 2 hours from Gulf Shores, 30 minutes from Montgomery and Hyundai, one of the fastest growing City's Greenville.
There are many companies dealing with diesel mechanics. Email or call me and we can discuss your needs.
Greenville is near the Montgomery area so you might want to check for jobs there also. If you are interested in buying a home calll me.