In My Neighborhood in 96768>Question Details

kupanihi, Renter in Makawao, HI

I WAS INFORMED THAT THIS HOUSE WAS AVAILABLE FOR RENT @ 600.00/650.00 A MONTH IS THIS RIGHT?

Asked by kupanihi, Makawao, HI Mon Apr 23, 2012

Answers

5
I live in Makawao, Maui, but don't know the property..... where is the house? It is rather unlikely, but without knowing what you are referring to, it is impossible to answer
I couldn't open the photo, but there isn't a home or cottage on Maui that rents for $600- $650/mo. A room in a residence will rent for $450-$700 but not an entire home. I hope you didn't send any money. It's most likely a scam. PDL
Not sure what property you are referring to.. but BEWARE of Craigslist scams! If its too good to be true.. then most likely IT IS!
I don't know what property you are referring to, please give address and specifics so we can respond to your question. Mahalo.
Please send a link to the property or the specific address including unit number.

Frank Diaz
(RA) MBA, e-PRO, REALTOR®
East Oahu Realty
Web Reference: http://hawaiihome.biz/