Leegee1136, Home Buyer in Ponderosa Forest, Ho...

I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS AREA IS OWNER OCCUPIED OR MOSTLY RENTERS .I AM BUYING AND DO NOT WANT RUN DOWN AREAS

Asked by Leegee1136, Ponderosa Forest, Houston, TX Sat Aug 15, 2009

WHERE PROPERTIES ARE NOT CARED FOR.BEST ADVICE PLEASE BEFORE THE FINAL CALL.

Answers

3
I know the area well...contact me and I'll be happy to help!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 21, 2011
First, your agent should show you all the available homes for sell and for lease in the specific neighborhood so you can have a first hand experience of the pride of ownership in that neighborhood.
Second, a quick search by your realtor will reveal the statistical analysis of renters verus owners in a neighborhood.
Third, a tax search by your realtor of ownership versus investment properties will verify this information.
Select your agent/realtor/consultant who is willing to do the hard work for you.
Lillian Lavine
713.298.4130 direct
lililavine@aol.com
Your local Realtor should be able to help with getting you the stats for the area you are asking about. For this type of question in my area I would use our title company, they can easily furnish accurate information. If you need help finding a good Realtor, give me a call, we have a great referral program.

Tammy Jackson
Real Living HER
614-273-6435