In My Neighborhood in 44221>Question Details

nenasgrammy, Home Owner in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

I LOVE CUYAHOGA FALLS, LOOKING TO RENT TO OWN. I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME. BARBARA A FEAGAIN, CELL and HOME ## 330-780-4055. PLEASE HELP

Asked by nenasgrammy, Cuyahoga Falls, OH Sat Jan 28, 2012

ME. THANK YOU 4 YOUR TIME.

Answers

3
Have you found a rent to own in Cuyahoga Falls? We are willing to do a rent to own on our home.
Barbara,
I live in Cuyahoga Falls and it's a great area. Happy to help you find a home to rent/own. In fact, did so for a happy client just in December, beautiful home on Hillcrest. We have a vast network of offices and realtors to contact as well as all other current listings to query. Will need to know what you are looking for in both home and price (rent and subsequent house payment). For a local set of eyes/ears/feet I am at 330.328.2862 phone or text.
Best Regards
Eric
Barbara, just left yyou a message to call me. I would love to help you find a rent to own home. I would need to speak with you so I can see what your needs and wants are.. thanks Karen Leheney, realtor at Howard Hanna 440-476-2422