In My Neighborhood in 33004>Question Details

Katieunger09…, Home Buyer in Hobe Sound, FL

How safe is it on the east side of 95?

Asked by Katieunger0909, Hobe Sound, FL Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

3
James Loftis’ answer
The safety wound depend on the neighborhood. You could contact the local police dept or sheriff's office and they should be able to give you information on crime statistics in the area.

Good Luck
Web Reference: http://RealEstate911.com
Agree with Bill, however even the police may not be able to give you answers to a general question such ad how safe it is in one area or the another. Remember it is the police responsibility to make sure people rights are not violated in all areas.
I would like to suggest that questions directed to law enforcement be more specific such as asking for public documented information on crime rates, accidents reported....etc. TV channels may be helpful and so are news media. It will need research efforts and if you have children, visiting the county school board information on schools will be very helpful. Also visiting City website to learn about different area demographics I find to be most helpful.

Best of luck
Katie,

Often the best source for accurate information of this nature is through the local police department or sheriff's department. They have access to the most current and accurate information and will likely be able to speak to the issues of different neighborhoods.