Lili, Home Owner in Chino Hills, CA

How much cost the permit to build a attached garage in chino hills?

Asked by Lili, Chino Hills, CA Thu Jan 12, 2012

Answers

3
You should just call or go over to the planning department for the city of Chino Hills. You could find more info at: http://www.chinohills.org/

I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 12, 2012
Call village hall, and ask for the building and planning department and they will have a clear answer for you, unless they may actually have the application forms and pricing posted on their village website.

Good luck to you should not be a lot, but you will have to submit the plans .....
If you do not have or misplaced your plat survey for your property the village may have one on file, check with
them....

Good Luck to you....
Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago and Northern Illinois/North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, buyers, sellers and investors alike!
Edith Always goes the X-tra Mile with a Smile for her clients.....
Referrals are always highly appreciated :)

To get to know Edith a little better, and to find out how the Expertise, Experience and various services
of a Realtor can make the purchase or sale of a property a more pleasant and successful experience go to
htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Have a happy and healthy 2012
You can get a ball park idea by contacting the building and planning department. However, permits are generally determined and issued based a percentage of valuation of the project. So you're kinda putting the cart before the horse unless you have a good idea of what the improvement will cost.

BTW: I always look back on any Trulia thread for answers posted after mine. I can's tell you how many times folks have actually reached out to me as a result of my answer. Had I not looked back I'd have never known. So don't ever be hesitate to continue reaching out to me on the same thread.