In My Neighborhood in 89703>Question Details

Nantucketnv, Home Buyer in Carson City, NV

How much are the association fees?

Asked by Nantucketnv, Carson City, NV Sun Jun 5, 2011

Answers

4
Carson Valley Land’s answer
Nantucketnv ... MLS does list the HOA fees for certain. Each listing explains who the HOA is, what the regular fees are, and what the transfer fees are. The source that you review listings on may not pick that up ... not all do ... but that is the fault of the source you use ... ie. Zillow or Trulia ... but certainly not the agent.

We add the details to the listing info but we are not responsible for what is sent out through the different outlets that disseminate the info.

Regardless, if you contact the agent directly or engage an agent to work for you you ought to be able to readily get the desired data.

Lisa Wetzel
RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
1320 Hwy 395
Gardnerville, NV 89410
775-781-5472
Ummm, I believe I was asking in reference to a specific residence that was for sale. It's been so long now that I cannot even try to remember which one. I know the cost depends on where. Forget I asked, this was not helpful to my request. But, you can say WHY realtors don't put the costs in the MLS listings. That seems like a waste of time for people who may not know about them. If they refuse HOA fees, then wouldn't you rather they not bug you about it? Oh wait, it is a lure to get them to call, right?
bingo
Flag Sun Jun 24, 2012
you go nantuketnv, i am a serious buyer, and they wont listen to what i want, but they like to talk on phone, they dont follow through.
jana jarrard
Flag Sun Mar 25, 2012
we have seen HOA's from $50 to $500;
depending upon the Services and the Ammenities.
Hello! This varies by neighborhood and managament company, as well as amenities. Is there a particular address you are asking about?

Thanks!
Shirley Larkins, Realtor
Chase International
775-379-9617